“We are a Complete Repair Facility!”
You may find that there are regional repair shops who shy away from the hard jobs. In fact, some of them have at times brought their “problem work” to us! Why not save the middle man, and go where other pros go?
- PA State Inspections, both safety and emissions. *We inspect many trailers and specialty vehicles too. Just give us a call with your needs to find out if your vehicle qualifies.
- All manner of general repairs are available for both domestic and foreign vehicles.
- Basic maintenance, and dealer recommended special interval services are performed. Do you know how many miles your timing belt has been in use? Left in use until it fails could mean the difference between needing a new engine, or a routine repair!
- Head gasket bad? We don’t farm it out!
- Complete engine replacements with new or factory reconditioned engines. If you prefer, or for custom and classic vehicles, services are offered as follows: Removal, onsite disassembly of your “original engine”, any required machine work (utilizing specialized offsite equipment and highly skilled technicians) followed by our own assembly, installation, and tuning of your engine to factory performance and emissions standards. Custom high performance parts and tuning can be provided for off road applications as time permits, and upon agreement prior to any work being performed.
- We perform state of the industry four wheel alignment (where warranted) and equally state of the art front end alignment for all others. Again, this particular service is one other “pros” use us for when they decide it’s in their and the best interest of their customers.
- SES “check engine light” diagnostic and repairs.
- Full exhaust system replacements.
- Be sure to check us for your next tire purchase too! We do our best to be competitive with specialty tire stores. We also offer computerized balancing and repairs to your existing serviceable tires and wheels.
- If you don’t see your required service listed, please ask. Chances are we can handle your needs!
If you don’t know us yet, a simple oil change is a nice safe way to break the ice. If you are new to the region, or are thinking of making a change, please consider us!
Call for Service Now! (717) 653-0216